Super stylish, super practical, super energy efficient, the square single bar heated towel rail from Thermogroup offers it all. Mount one or multiple for a unique and enviable design statement.
Using a dry electric element, this towel bar allows you to install without the need to plumb into your central heating system or pre-fill with fluid. Using high grade Stainless Steel, this square shaped towel bar heats up quickly, is incredibly efficient and has low running costs. Pair with a thermostat or a boost switch to control (sold separately). And with a five year guarantee, you can be sure it's been built to warm your bathroom and towels for years to come.
• Geometrically styled square single 12V towel rail
• Made from premium quality 304 Stainless Steel with a polished finish
• Three sizes available - 450 x 32 x 100mm / 632 x 40 x 100mm / 832 x 40 x 100mm
• Output: 17W / 23W / 30W
• Dry electric element
• Energy efficient and low running costs
• Concealed wiring
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Use one or combine multiple rails for a stylish look
• Quick to heat up times
• Comes with: 1 x thermorail, fixing spigot, allen key, adhesive and a dress ring
• 12V transformer, boost switch sold separately, the 12V transformer is needed for the product to function
• IP44 rated
• Also available with a gold, matt black and brushed stainless steel finish - please call our sales team on 01202 612808 for prices and delivery estimates
• 5 year guarantee
• A 12V transformer is required for safe installation - see recommended extras - to work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you're installing
• Maximum distance to transformer: 2m
• Transform cable connections: 300mm long and can be extended if required
• This product should be installed on an RCD protected circuit and installed by a qualified professional electrician
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £4.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here