Floor mounted radiators offer extra stability and work perfectly for classic and retro interiors. If you prefer one of those, go with the Aeon Arat Stainless Steel Floor Mounted Horizontal Designer Radiator. Made out of 100$ stainless steel under the BS ISO9000 quality standard, it won't let you down. Like all Aeon radiators, it comes with 20 year warranty.
When it comes to design, this radiator offers a combination of old-time charm and modern day elegance in two finishes - polished and brushed matt. Choose from variety of sizes and enjoy a warm and cosy environment today. Features:
• 20 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 1551 - 7714
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 1960 - 9750
• Heat Output (Watts) - 454 - 2258
• Available in Brushed or Polished
• Please note that polished finish sizes are made to order with a 6-8 week lead time
• Available in 21 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 11 - 46
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here