Everyone who enjoys classic luxury will fall in love with the Aeon Venetian Stainless Steel Designer Radiator. The elegant design will fit any space perfectly, but you can also customise this state-of-the-art radiator to your room by choosing between two different colours and various sizes.
Like all Aeon radiators, this one too is manufactured under the BS ISO 9000 standard, tested to EN442 harmonised European standard, comes with 20 years warranty and guarantees a comfortable warm atmosphere.
Note: The Venetian is available with a matching mirror, contact us for more details.
• 20 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 2323 - 13062
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 2936 - 16510
• Heat Output (Watts) - 680 - 3825
• Available in Brushed or Polished
• Please note that the Polished finish is made to order and has a lead time of 6-8 weeks
• Available in 21 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating. With a select number of radiators also having Electric and Dual Fuel options
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 13 - 62
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here