There is a reason why certain designs are called classics - their timeless allure and functionality make them so. That's the case with the Brenton Horizontal Designer Column Style White Radiator - a heating unit for homeowners with taste.
Made of the finest steel material - corrosion and rust resistant, it is designed to withstand the test of time and offer energy efficient warmth. The power source options electricity or your home's central heating system. The radiator is constructed in full compliance with the EN442 European quality standard and comes with 5 years guarantee. The 300x1010 size is available in 3 and 4 columns.
Note: Radiator leg set sold separately.
• Dimensions - H300 x W1010mm
• Available in a White finish
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 2326 or 3001
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 2940 or 3793
• Heat Output (Watts) - 682 or 880
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Dual Fuel or Electric
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Weight of either 18 or 26kg
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here