If you are looking for a traditional radiator with modern functionalities then look no further. Made of high quality steel steel, the Brenton Horizontal Designer Column Style White Radiator features impressive durability, excellent heat output and energy efficiency that's great for both your wallet and the environment.
It also lets you choose the fuel source - connect to electricity for quieter performance ad easy installation or to the central heating system for cost efficiency. Made in full compliance with the European quality standard EN442, it comes with 5 year guarantee.
Note: Radiator leg set sold separately.
• Dimensions - H300 x W1370mm
• Available in a White finish
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 3171 - 4092
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 4008 - 5172
• Heat Output (Watts) - 930 - 1200
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Dual Fuel or Electric
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Weight ranging from 24 - 36kg
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here