When you are thinking about how to create a beautiful interior, you probably don't consider your radiator. It's just a functional appliance, right? Wrong! The Reina Neva Vertical Oval Tube Designer Radiator size 1500x472 with elegant white finish could well be the final touch you need to achieve that feeling of style and comfort that every homeowner strives to achieve.
This heating unit is also of premium quality, made from the highest grade materials and comes with a 5 year warranty. Since it offers dual fuel options, you can decide whether to connect it to the central heating system or the electricity system of your home.
Choose between single or double panel variants depending on your needs and preferences!Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 2927 or 4420
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 3700 or 5587
• Heat Output (Watts) - 858 or 1295
• Available in White
• Available in H1500 x W472mm - Single or Double Panel
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating
• Material - Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 22.2 - 38.5
Sometimes classic just won't do, which is where bespoke designs come in. This radiator is available in a range of custom RAL colour options meaning you can personalise this stunning rad to your home's own style. If you're interested in a bespoke colour radiator please contact our sales team on 01202 612808 or fill out our contact form here and one of our team will be in touch.
• Choose from 40 exciting RAL colours
• All in a gloss finish so any scuffs can be easily wiped away.
• Covered in a powder coated finish for extra durability against scratches and dents.
• No need to wait around, quick delivery within 7 working days!*
If you’re interested in choosing your own bespoke radiator finish, please contact our sales team on 01202 612808.
*Subject to stock availability.
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here