There is a reason that the classic multi-rail ladder type design of bathroom radiator is so popular: it guarantees great heat conductivity, is easy to install, is functional when it comes to drying multiple towels. This is exactly why the Brenton Vesta Stainless Steel Round Heated Towel Rail Radiator is designed the way it is.
Made from top class stainless steel material using the latest technologies in the industry, this radiator will keep your bathroom warm and welcoming even in the coldest days. It is offered in a wide variety of sizes and with dual fuel option, so you are guaranteed to find what fits your needs. Order today with 25 years warranty. Features:
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 711 - 3025
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 899 - 3824
• Heat Output (Watts) - 209 - 887
• Available in Polished
• Available in 12 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 8 - 12
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here