If you are looking for an impeccably designed column radiator that will create a picturesque feature in your home, then look no further than this stunner from Butler & Rose.
This radiator has been crafted using a high grade steel making it a heavy-duty and tough radiator, which is prepared to meet all your heating needs. The celestial white finish and the 5 year manufacturers guarantee are only a few reasons why every home should have this heating appliance, as there is also the option of having 2 or 3 vertical columns, so you can achieve whichever look you prefer.Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 2890 or 2925
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 3653 or 3697
• Heat Output (Watts) - 848 or 858
• Available in White
• Available in H1500 X W290mm - 2 or 3 Column
• Material - Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 20 - 21.5
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Dual Fuel or Electric
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here