Classic look and comfortable vertical design are combined in the Butler & Rose Vertical Designer Column Style White Radiator with dimentions of 1800mm by 290mm. It is available in both 2 or 3 column variations which means you can decide how much heating surface you need - and you can count that either way, this product is highly heat conductive.
This Butler & Rose radiator is manufactured in full compliance with the EN442 quality standard. For extra peace of mind, it comes with 10 years manufacturer guarantee.
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 2621 - 3645
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 3499 - 4972
• Heat Output (Watts) - 769 - 1069
• Available in White
• Available in H1800 X W290mm - 2 or 3 Column
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating
• Material - Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 19 - 28
Sometimes classic just won't do, which is where bespoke designs come in. This radiator is available in a range of custom RAL colour options meaning you can personalise this stunning rad to your home's own style. If you're interested in a bespoke colour radiator please contact our sales team on 01202 612808 or fill out our contact form here and one of our team will be in touch.
• Choose from 40 exciting RAL colours
• All in a gloss finish so any scuffs can be easily wiped away.
• Covered in a powder coated finish for extra durability against scratches and dents.
• No need to wait around, quick delivery within 7 working days!*
If you’re interested in choosing your own bespoke radiator finish, please contact our sales team on 01202 612808.
*Subject to stock availability.
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here