Offering the ultimate flexibility at incredible value for money, Comfortzone's cable kit is perfect to use in small or awkward spaces. It's completely safe to use in wet areas too, making it a great choice for your bathroom without the need to worry about installing bulky radiators.
An electric underfloor heating system, it's super energy efficient when installed with insulation boards (see recommended extras). Use coated insulation boards for timber substrates and uncoated insulation boards for concrete substrates. Easy to install, simply use the tape included to stick down the cabling. You'll be given full technical support to lay the cabling correctly. Then top off with a layer of flexible tiling adhesive if you're laying floor tiles, or self-levelling compound if you're laying down a carpet.
Tested to the highest safety standards, this cable kit also comes with a 10 year guarantee for added peace of mind.
• Underfloor heating cable kit to give you flexibility to your installation
• Comes with a cable kit of your choice, full technical support and tape to stick down your cable
• Can be used as a primary heat source in well insulated areas with over 80% coverage
• Cable is only 3.5mm thick
• Safe to use in wet areas
• It's recommended to use insulation boards to reduce heat up times and to create a more efficient system. If using for timber substrates, use a coated board. For concrete substrates use an uncoated board - sold separately, see recommended extras.
• 10 year guarantee
• Cable diameter: 3.5mm
• Cable construction: fully earthed twin conductor
• Conductor insulation: Flouropolymer
• Outer insulation: OVC
• Maximum temperature: 30C
• Minimum install temperature: 5C
• Standards: CE BS EN60335-1
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here