For an inexpensive yet efficient way to heat your home, Comfortzone's underfloor heating mat set offers you 100% efficiency, value you for money and a high quality product that will keep your toes and home warm for many years to come. Quick to heat up when installed with over screed insulation, this underfloor heating matting is perfect to take the chill off a tiled floor or to use as a primary heat source in new build projects.
Using the fully self adhesive mesh, simply lay on top of an insulation board (coated for timber substrates and uncoated for concrete substrates - see recommended extras) and cover with a flexible tile adhesive if you're laying floor tiles, or cover with self levelling compound if you're laying carpet and laminate flooring. With the cable size at only 3.5mm in diameter, this ultra thin matting does not require you to raise the floor level.
Pair with a thermostat to give you absolute control of your underfloor heating system - sold separately, see recommended extras. This product boasts economical running costs and has a low energy consumption whilst radiating heat across your whole floor for an even spread of heat.
Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards, this electric underfloor heating mat comes with a 10 year guarantee so you can buy with confidence that this product has been built to warm your home for many years to come.
• Comfortzone 100W/m² electric underfloor heating mat set
• Designed for use as a secondary heat source or as a primary heat source in well insulated new build homes
• Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards
• Safe and tested beyond 2500V
• Fully self adhesive mesh
• Cable is only 3.5mm in diameter
• Incredibly energy efficient
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Can be installed on concrete and timber substrates
• If installing on concrete substrates it's recommended to use an uncoated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• If installing on timber substrates it's recommended to use a coated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Output: 100W/m2
• Cable construction: Fully earthed twin conductor
• Conductor insulation: Flouropolymer
• Outer insulation: PVC
• Maximum operating temperature: 30C
• Minimum install temperature: 5C
• Rated voltage: 230 Volts
• Cold tail length: 3Lm
• Standards: CE BS EN 60335-1
Size & output information:
100W output, 529.0 resistance (ohms)
150W output, 352.7 resistance (ohms)
200W output, 264.5 resistance (ohms)
250W output, 211.6 resistance (ohms)
300W output, 176.3 resistance (ohms)
400W output, 132.3 resistance (ohms)
500W output, 105.8 resistance (ohms)
600W output, 88.2 resistance (ohms)
800W output, 66.1 resistance (ohms)
1000W output, 52.9 resistance (ohms)
1200W output, 44.1 resistance (ohms)
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here