Installing a quality underfloor heating system need not be expensive nor difficult. With Comfortzone's 200W/m² electric underfloor heating mat set, you can have a highly efficient system at an incredibly competitive price. Not only does this set off great value for money, it can also save you money down the line thanks to its incredible efficiency and low running costs.
Perfect to use in areas with high heat loss such as conservatories or poorly insulated rooms, this set has a faster heat up time and gives you a greater heat output per square meter whilst being an incredibly efficient way to warm your room. Unlike using a radiator, having an underfloor heating system evenly warms your floor, giving an even spread of heat across your room. Pair with a thermostat to give you full control of your system.
You can even use this underfloor heating system with concrete or timber substrates, and with most types of flooring. If you're using underneath a tiled floor, you'll need to use a top layer of flexible tile adhesive. If you're using underneath a carpet or laminate flooring, you'll need to use a top layer of self levelling compound (see recommended extras). It's also highly recommended to use insulation boards underneath the matting to maximise efficiency (coated for timber substrates, uncoated for concrete substrates - see recommended extras).
Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards, this electric underfloor heating mat comes with a 10 year guarantee for added peace of mind.
• Comfortzone 200W/m² electric underfloor heating mat set
• Designed for use in areas with high heat loss such as conservatories
• Faster heat up time than 150 and 100W/m² versions
• Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards
• Safe and tested beyond 2500V
• Fully self adhesive mesh
• Cable is only 3.5mm in diameter
• Incredibly energy efficient
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Can be installed on concrete and timber substrates
• If installing on concrete substrates it's recommended to use an uncoated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• If installing on timber substrates it's recommended to use a coated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Output: 200W/m2
• Cable construction: Fully earthed twin conductor
• Conductor insulation: Fluoropolymer
• Outer insulation: PVC
• Maximum operating temperature: 30C
• Minimum install temperature: 5C
• Rated voltage: 230 Volts
• Cold tail length: 3Lm
• Standards: CE BS EN 60335-1
Size & output information:
200W output, 264.5 resistance (ohms)
300W output, 176.3 resistance (ohms)
400W output, 132.3 resistance (ohms)
500W output, 105.8 resistance (ohms)
600W output, 88.2 resistance (ohms)
800W output, 66.1 resistance (ohms)
1000W output, 52.9 resistance (ohms)
1200W output, 44.1 resistance (ohms)
1600W output, 32.8 resistance (ohms)
2000W output, 26.5 resistance (ohms)
2400W output, 22.0 resistance (ohms)
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here