Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 612808.
Beyond Retail Returns
Unit 37 Wessex Trade Centre
We know that occasionally that spur-of-the-moment purchase just isn't what you hoped for. We offer the following:
• 30 days to return your items for a refund
• 90 days to return your item for a credit note (valid for 12 months from date of issue)
So should you decide you don't want a product, you have 30 days from the delivery date to return it for a full refund. We ask that you ensure the item is unused, in its original packaging, uninstalled, and suitable for re-sale. Please contact our customer care team to arrange a return. Also, when sending it back to us, please ensure you do not write or stick anything on the product box itself.
We understand that returning fragile items can be difficult. We now offer a collection service at a time and place to suit you. For small items, we’ll send DPD to collect within a 1-hour slot. For bulky, fragile items, we’ll send a specialist fragile transport company. They too will provide a collection window for convenience (area exclusions and service restrictions apply to carriers). Please note that charges will apply (see below). Alternatively, you are welcome to arrange your own method of transport back to us. Simply call us on 01202 612808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help arrange your return.
Please note: We may not be able to cancel or take back 'special' or 'bespoke' orders.
If you are looking to cancel or return one of those items, please contact us on 01202 612808. We reserve the right to refuse cancellation of the order or charge a restocking fee equal but no greater than our costs incurred due to the cancellation or refund
We won’t charge you a restocking fee for returning your products*, but you will be required to pay the transportation costs incurred by the return (or arrange your own delivery back to us). The charge for this service will depend on the size and type of items being returned.
• Small, non-fragile items can be collected via DPD. For most of the UK, DPD will provide a 1 hour time slot for convenience. Our team can select a specific day that suits you, or collect from an alternative address. The charge for this is £9.99.
• Large, fragile items can be collected via a specialist fragile carrier to ensure they arrive back safely. The charge for this is £29.99 for the collection of a single fragile box, or £39.99 for the collection of multiple boxes or single fragile items that are not in a box.
• If there was a surcharge on your original order due to additional transport costs, we’ll apply a similar charge to your collection. Our team will be happy to let you know how much this will be, and generally it applies to areas of Northern Scotland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and other harder-to-reach areas of the UK.
• We are unable to collect international orders.
• If you are exchanging your item, you will also be required to pay the delivery cost of your new item.
*Exception: Restocking fees may be charged equal to but no greater than our costs incurred due to the cancellation or refund for certain products.
We check fragile items prior to dispatch, and package them to ensure the highest likelihood of a safe arrival. However, there is always a chance fragile items may be damaged during the delivery process.
Please carefully inspect your items either during delivery, or shortly thereafter. All visual damage must be reported to us by phone or email within 2 working days of delivery. Failure to do so will mean we are unable to process a refund or replacement. We recommend taking photos of the damage. This will help us to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
This policy does not apply to items that have a manufacturing defect or non-visual fault.
If you have an issue with a product purchased within the last 12 months, please contact us by phone or email. Please do not send an item back to us without first speaking with our team. We will endeavour to resolve manufacturing defects and faulty goods as quickly as possible.
If a product is defective, please let us know at the earliest opportunity. If the fault is one that can be seen or shown, photos or videos will help us to identify the problem, and offer a solution, or if required dispatch a replacement.
Sometimes it may be possible to resolve a problem by offering technical advice over the telephone or by email. We may also instruct the manufacturer to contact you directly as their technical team will be best-placed to either resolve an issue, or determine if a fault is present.
Due to the technical nature of the products we sell, and factors such as water pressure, electrical supply and the requirement for professional installation; depending on the type of fault reported, it may not be immediately evident whether the product is faulty or if the problem lies with the installation or the domestic environment. We reserve the right to collect and test the item, either ourselves or externally, to ascertain the cause of a purported fault. This process may take up to 28 days, although we will always aim to act as quickly as possible.
Obvious faults where testing is not required will be refunded at the earliest opportunity once an inspection can be made and the fault confirmed. At this point we will act upon your instructions by refunding or exchanging.
Within the stated returns period - If once an item has been tested, and it is determined that a fault is not present, you will be liable for the cost of the collection and any subsequent redelivery costs should you require the item to be returned. If you do not require the item to be returned to you, we will recover the costs of collection from the price of the goods and refund the appropriate purchase price.
Outside of the stated returns period - If a fault is not present once tested, we may refuse the refund and send the goods back to you at your cost. You will be liable for the cost of collection of the goods.
Faulty products purchased more than 12 months ago are usually covered under the manufacturer's own guarantee, as advertised at point of sale.
You have no items in your shopping Basket.