The DQ Heating Alisi Stainless Steel Vertical Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator is an excellent heating solution with a contemporary design. Due to the material it's made of - top quality stainless steel - and it's unique configuration, this towel rail gives off 50% more heath than other rails of the same size.
The Alisi comes in two sizes and finishes. No matter which one you choose, this rail will take the look of your bathroom to a whole new level. It is assembled following the guidelines of the EN442 European Quality Standard and carries a 25-year warranty.Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 2445 or 3936
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 3090 or 4975
• Heat Output (Watts) - 716 or 1154
• Available in Brushed or Polished
• Available in H800 x W500mm or H1200 x W500mm
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 10 - 13
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here