Complete your dream bathroom with a gorgeous designer towel rail. The DQ Heating Altona Vertical Heated Towel Rail Radiator is assembled of 22mm tubes made of top quality mild steel, known for its cost-efficiency, durability and great heat output. It's available in multiple sizes and different finishes so it can match any bathroom's interior. ?The Altona is constructed using the latest technologies in the industry, in full compliance with the EN442 European quality standard, is independently tested and comes with a 5 year guarantee.Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 1264 - 3123
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 1598 - 3947
• Heat Output (Watts) - 371 - 916
• Available in White or Chrome
• Available in 6 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Mild Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 7 - 15
Sometimes classic just won't do, which is where bespoke designs come in. This radiator is available in a range of custom RAL colour options meaning you can personalise this stunning rad to your home's own style. If you're interested in a bespoke colour radiator please contact our sales team on 01202 612808 or fill out our contact form here and one of our team will be in touch.
• Choose from 47 exciting RAL colours
• All in a semi-gloss finish so any scuffs can be easily wiped away.
• Covered in a powder coated finish for extra durability against scratches and dents.
• Lead time may vary and are subject to stock availability
If you’re interested in choosing your own bespoke radiator finish, please contact our sales team on 01202 612800.
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here