If you're looking to add a designers touch to your bathroom then the DQ Heating Cove Stainless Steel Vertical Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator should be your choice. Made of stainless steel, known for its high durability, corrosion resistance and excellent heat output, this towel rail will serve you for years to come. It's assembled in compliance with the EN442 European quality standard and is offered with a guarantee for 25 years.
The Cove is available in different sizes to choose from so you can match your towel rail with your bathroom's configuration.Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 2640 - 4762
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 3337 - 6019
• Heat Output (Watts) - 774 - 1396
• Available in Polished
• Available in 3 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 10 - 16
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here