A truly luxurious towel rail, the DQ Heating Croxton Floor Mounted Luxury Traditional Heated Towel Rail Radiator is for the demanding homeowners - for it will meet all of your requirements. Handmade from top quality brass, this unique designers towel rail features cost effective and energy efficient performance, which means reducing your ecological footprint.
This handmade heating unit is created in full compliance with the EN442 European quality standard and comes with a 5 year guarantee for extra peace of mind.Please note:
This is a special order radiator that is non-refundable and non-returnable.
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Handmade traditional towel radiator
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 2200 - 6584
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 2781 - 8322
• Heat Output (Watts) - 645 - 1666
• Available in 7 finishes
• Available in 4 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Brass
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 15 - 30
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here