DQ Heating Cube Mild Steel Horizontal Designer Radiator is a traditional heating solution perfect for anyone looking to create a warm and cosy environment. Designed with efficiency in mind and made of mild steel to keep a reasonable price, this radiator comes in a variety of sizes and finishes to match any room and any taste. It's constructed in compliance with the EN442 European quality standard and carries a 5-year warranty to guarantee you a flawless work for years ahead.Please note:
Some sizes are special order and are non-refundable and non-returnable. These are highlighted by a 28 - 35 delivery time period.
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 1399 - 12078
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 1768 - 15267
• Heat Output (Watts) - 410 - 3540
• Available in White or Anthracite
• Available in 12 different sizes & Single or Double Panel
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating
• Material - Mild Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 8 - 72
Sometimes classic just won't do, which is where bespoke designs come in. This radiator is available in a range of custom RAL colour options meaning you can personalise this stunning rad to your home's own style. If you're interested in a bespoke colour radiator please contact our sales team on 01202 612808 or fill out our contact form here and one of our team will be in touch.
• Choose from 47 exciting RAL colours
• All in a semi-gloss finish so any scuffs can be easily wiped away.
• Covered in a powder coated finish for extra durability against scratches and dents.
• Lead time may vary and are subject to stock availability
If you’re interested in choosing your own bespoke radiator finish, please contact our sales team on 01202 612808.
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here