The DQ Heating Old Buckenham Floor Mounted Luxury Traditional Heated Towel Rail Radiator is the modern interpretation of a timeless classics. Its sophisticated design will enhance the interior of your bathroom while providing the warmth and comfort you need in there.
This top quality towel rail radiator is designed following the EN442 European standard for high quality and it retains its high quality standard as this radiator prides itself in being handmade. This means you will get a radiator that is unmatched in attention to detail, and it also means that each radiator is just as unique and special. Also included with this gorgeous radiator is a 5 years manufacturer guarantee. It's available in a few different sizes and plenty of finishes that can please even the most demanding homeowners.Please note:
This is a special order radiator that is non-refundable and non-returnable.
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 2200 - 6584
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 2781 - 8322
• Heat Output (Watts) - 645 - 1666
• Available in 7 finishes
• Available in 5 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• Material - Brass
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 15 - 30
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here