The DQ Heating Peta Electric Mild Steel Horizontal Column Designer Radiator is a high quality, stylish heating solution, ideal for homeowners with attention to detail. It is offered in wide variety of sizes and finishes, so whether you need a focal point or the last piece of the puzzle in your interior, you can find it in the Peta.
Made of the finest mild steel and in compliance with the EN442 European quality standard, this radiator offers energy-efficient performance and excellent durability. It comes with 5 years manufacturer guarantee.Please note:
This is a special order radiator that is non-refundable and non-returnable.
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Electric Element Wattage: 600 - 2000
• Chose between either 2,3 or 4 columns
• Available in White
• Available in 6 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Electric
• Material - Mild Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 20 - 67
• Supplied electric heating element comes with 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
Sometimes classic just won't do, which is where bespoke designs come in. This radiator is available in a range of custom RAL colour options meaning you can personalise this stunning rad to your home's own style. If you're interested in a bespoke colour radiator please contact our sales team on 01202 612808 or fill out our contact form here and one of our team will be in touch.
• Choose from 47 exciting RAL colours
• All in a semi-gloss finish so any scuffs can be easily wiped away.
• Covered in a powder coated finish for extra durability against scratches and dents.
• Lead time may vary and are subject to stock availability
If you’re interested in choosing your own bespoke radiator finish, please contact our sales team on 01202 612808.
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here