If you're looking for stylish vertical designer towel radiators that offers great versatility; with multiple shelf options that are customisable to suit your preference, then look no further. This matt black heated towel rail is essential in making any bathroom feel more modern and sophisticated. The Fender brand offers great contemporary radiator designs. Making it an attractive radiator addition to your bathroom.
This radiator can be connected to your central heating, electric or dual fuel system, meaning it is suited for any home. To suit all your needs, this radiator is also available in 5 different sizes. Meaning you can choose whichever size suits your lifestyle best. This radiator also comes with a standard 5 year warranty.
Note: Wooden shelves sold separately.
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Available in 5 sizes
• Material: Mild Steel
• Available in a matt black finish
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 590 - 2109
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 746- 2666
• Heat Output (Watts) - 173 - 618
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 4- 13
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here