Crosswater Edge Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail - Chrome (Previously Bauhaus)
Imagine stepping out of your hot shower in December and being greeted by a wave of chills and shivers from the seemingly sudden ice cold temperature of your bathroom. We've all experienced this before, and it most certainly isn't very nice, especially when it can be so easily avoided.
A heated towel rail is a wonderful saviour for the colder months, but is also very useful for all year round given its ability to function using central heating, dual fuel or with a heating element that runs independently from the rest of your home. Not only do heated towel rails add heap loads of practicality to your bathroom, they also tend to be super stylish and can completely change the look of the room if placed right.
Available in three sizes, the Edge is supplied with compete wall fixings and a manual air vent for hassle-free installation. It's also covered by an impressive 5 year guarantee to keep your home, bathroom and wallet happy for years to come. Features :
• Sold with complete wall fixings and manual air vent
• Fitted with 1/2" BSP female connectors
• Manufactured from high grade mild steel
• Polished chrome finish
• This towel warmer has 450mm Pipe centres
• Fuelled by central heating and dual fuel compatible
• Available in many sizes
• This towel warmer has a projection of 75 - 100mm
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time.
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
• 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee