Phoenix Aubrey Stainless Steel Designer Heated Towel Rail
The mesmeric look of the Phoenix Aubrey Stainless Steel Designer Heated Towel Rail is so powerful that it has actually been banned in several countries, due to people getting so transfixed with it is sublime Polished Stainless Steel finish and curvaceous tube design that they actually lost their jobs as they weren't turning up. But if you think you have the self-discipline to withstand this kind of enchantment then this is the towel rail for you. Not only does it look fantastic, but it is Stainless Steel build ensures a range of properties that are unrivalled by other radiators. With Stainless Steel radiators being anti-corrosive, anti-rust and anti-stain as well as having higher heat output than mild steel built radiators. When you buy stainless steel you aren't skimping on quality.
Also as an additional benefit this towel rail can either be controlled by your central heating or it is dual fuel compatible, which means it can also be controlled by a handy heating element (sold separately). Whichever you pick, you are sure to get a gorgeous designer radiator with exceptional heat output. Plus you will also receive a generous 5 year manufacturer's guarantee too.
For it to be a dual fuel radiator you will need to also purchase a T-Piece and the relevant heating element. Your heating element wattage will vary depending on which sized radiator you choose. To view our collection of heating elements simply click here. Features:
• 3 sizes available - H800 x W500mm, H1200 x W500 & H1600 x W500mm
• Available in a Polished Stainless Steel finish
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating and Dual Fuel
• Heat Output (BTU) - please select size option to view BTU's in right hand side specification table.
• Constructed from Stainless Steel
• Radiator valves and heating element sold separately
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee