Phoenix Chrome Towel Rail for Dee, Tower, Lilly, Lilly Plus, Orla, Mia, Louise & Summit
Complete your Phoenix Radiator with this beautiful chrome towel rail. It really is a soothing feeling grabbing a warm fluffy towel, and by installing this rail you'll never have to deal with cold, wet towels again! Along with it is clear functional benefits, this towel rail also looks great. The beautiful polished chrome finish will compliment almost any interior and will add a touch of class to your radiator! This towel rail comes complete with a 5 year manufacturer guarantee and is available in a 300mm and 400mm width.Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 0.5
Please note that these towel rails are only compatible to certain Phoenix radiators:
• 300mm variation - Dee, Tower, Lilly, Lilly Plus, Orla, Mia
• 400mm variation - Dee, Tower, Lilly, Lilly Plus, Orla, Louise, Summit
Product Code HR003-PV Type Towel Holders Brand Phoenix Finish Polished Chrome Style Modern Orientation Horizontal GuaranteeMore information 5 Years
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (30/03/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
How much does delivery cost?
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 612808.
- Reviews (2)
- Customer Questions