Crosswater Seattle Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator - Soft White Matte - 1185 x 500mm (Previously Bauhaus)
Towel radiators usually feature large spaces for comfortably accessing those warm, fluffy towels; yet Bauhaus's Seattle towel rail is cleverly designed to hide those gaps for a consistent, panelled look. The effect creates a much stronger visual impression as well as providing a higher heat output than standard towel rails.
The Seattle boasts a high-grade mild-steel construction, with angles and connections made using 3D laser cutting for a seamless design; finished in soft white matte. Before the Seattle arrives with you, you can relax knowing that it's been tested for 1000 hours by German engineers to ensure there is no risk of leaks.Features:
• High grade mild steel construction
• 3D laser cut for quality
• Copper infused welding for reliable sealing
• Tested for 1,000 hours against leaks
• Optional summer element for hot weather use
• Radiator valves sold separately
• Includes wall fixings and manual air vent
• Fitted with 1/2" BSP Connections
• Leak tested twice during manufacturing
• Compatible with dual fuel or central heating systems only
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately).
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee