Thermosphere 4.3dC Dual Control Thermostat
From Thermosphere's latest collection comes the 4.3dC thermostat. Designed to control your underfloor heating, this thermostat can also control your electric heated towel rail or mirror demister pad with ease thanks to the additional 5a relay, giving you precise dual control in your home.
Customisable, this stylish thermostat comes with 2 finish options (ice white and satin black), 8 display colour options, can be installed in a landscape or portrait orientation and it gives you the option to choose energy saving heating modes to save money on your bills and to help protect our environment.
Easy to use and install, this thermostat also allows you to control your underfloor heating up to 50 metres away from where it's installed, giving you the ultimate control and temperature regulation, even if it's not installed in the same room. And with a 3 year guarantee from a trusted brand, you can be sure it's built to last.Features:
• Dual control thermostat - designed to control your electric underfloor heating as well as your electric heated towel rail or heated demister mirror.
• Can be used just to control your underfloor heating
• Two finish options - Ice White and Satin Black
• 8 colour display options - orange, red, yellow, light blue, dark blue, green, black and grey
• Portrait and landscape modes to suit your installation design
• Accurately control your temperature
• Security lock features
• Comes with: 4.4.3dC, floor sensor probe (3m), floor sensor conduit (3m), fixing screws and a manual
• Energy saving heating presets
• Designed to handle a total underfloor heating load of up to 16A
• Comes with an additional 5A relay for your towel rail or mirror demister
• 3 year manufacturer guarantee
• If your system exceeds a total load of 16A, you will need a suitably rated contactor/snubber to ensure a safe and functional electrical circuit. Please call our team on 01202 612808 for more details.
A 16A thermostat can control:
• Up to 36m² of 100W/m² EUFH (3600W)
• Up to 24m² of 150W/m² EUFH (3600W)
• Up to 18m² of 200W/m² EUFH (3600W)
• This thermostat is compatible with most floor sensor probes on the market allowing you to easily upgrade your current thermostat
• Compatible sensor ratings include: 6.8K, 10K, 12K, 15K and 33K sensors - please call our team on 01202 612808 to check compatibility
Product Code DC-01-PV Type Thermostatic Controlling Units Brand Thermosphere Style Modern Popular Features Slimline Design GuaranteeMore information 3 Years
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (30/03/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
How much does delivery cost?
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 612808.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions