When design meets technology and efficiency a true masterpiece is born. The Oto Carbon Steel Bathroom Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator is a perfect combination of style, technology, high quality materials and excellent craftsmanship - a combination that ensures luxurious atmosphere in the bathroom while keeping it cosy and warm.
The Oto Carbon Steel Bathroom Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator is available in two different colours - latte to brighten up your day and anthracite for a classy touch.
The Oto Carbon Steel Bathroom Designer Heated Towel Rail Radiator is compatible with the central heating, plus it comes with dual fuel feature where you can choose to use it as a stand-alone unit. It is also CE approved and covered with a 5 year warranty. Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 2143
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 2709
• Heat Output (Watts) - 628
• Available in Anthracite or Latte
• Available in H1185 x W480mm
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Carbon Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 16
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here