It's not every day that you find exactly what you've been looking for. But if you've been looking for high quality, durable, affordable heating unit - today is the day!
The Reina Arden Stainless Steel Bathroom Heated Towel Rail Radiator is made from top class stainless steel material using the latest technologies in the industry. This is how its cost-effective and efficient performance is guaranteed. You can fuel the Arden both through central heating and through electricity, it is offered in two different sizes, with polished chrome and satin finishes and comes with 5 years warranty. Enjoy! Features:
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 560 or 1100
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 708 or 1390
• Heat Output (Watts) - 164 or 323
• Available in Polished or Satin
• Available in 2 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 5 or 10
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here