When it comes down to creating a luxury bathroom with a warm and cosy vibe, you will struggle to find a better radiator than this Vertical Stainless Steel Designer Radiator from Reina. The added versatility of being about to connect this radiator to your central heating, electric or dual fuel system adds to its desirability.
This stainless steel radiator is a phenomenal heat conductor and will look attractive in any room. It's flat polished glossy bars contribute to it's overall appeal and the fact that it has a 5 year guarantee completes the product.
For it to be a dual fuel radiator you will need to also purchase a T-Piece and the relevant heating element. For the electric radiator, you will need to purchase the relevant heating element and fluid. Your heating element wattage will vary depending on which sized radiator you choose. To view our collection of heating elements simply click here.
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 1041 - 1590
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 1316 - 2010
• Heat Output (Watts) - 305 - 466
• Available in Polished
• Available in 2 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 5.6 or 8.5
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here