The final touches in your bathroom - like the accessories and the radiator - are often the most difficult decision you'll take when it comes to furnishing your home. But it doesn't have to be that way - just go with the Reina Cavo Stainless Steel Bathroom Heated Towel Rail Radiator. It offers quality - made from the highest grade stainless steel according to the EN442 standard; durability - including 25 years guarantee; choice - including two different sizes and dual fuel option; and elegance - with either polished or satin finishes. Enjoy extreme heat conductivity and energy-efficient performance by ordering the Cavo today. Features:
• Available in Polished or Satin
• Available in 2 different sizes
• Can be mounted to the left or right hand
• H880 x W500- Bars: 8. BTU Output: 991 (Delta T50°C)
• H1230 x W500- Bars: 11. BTU Output: 1253 (Delta T50°C)
• Pipe centres: 50
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 10 or 14
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here