The so called conventional designs are conventional because they are common - and they are common, because they work The Reina Dano Stainless Steel Bathroom Heated Towel Rail Radiator offers you the opportunity to heat your bathroom in a cost-effective way and dry multiple towels at once. Made from top quality stainless steel material, it is manufactured according to the EN442 international standard and features three different sizes and a dual fuel option. Get it today with 25 years manufacturer guarantee! Features:
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 955 - 2867
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 1207 - 3624
• Heat Output (Watts) - 280 - 841
• Available in Polished or Satin
• Available in 3 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 8 - 16
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here