The Reina Diva in Matt Black is a wallet-friendly heated towel rail alternative that won't just look amazing in your home with its textured black finish, but with a selection of 6 different sizes, you can pick the size that is perfect for your home. With each size gently increasing its heat output, you can easily make your bathroom feel like a summer getaway. Also, this collection of radiators can be controlled by either your central heating, electrics or it can be dual fuel. Simply add the relevant components and soon you'll have your very own electric radiator, emitting the same fantastic heat output as its central heating counterpart. Furthermore, the Diva even comes with a fabulous 5 year manufacturer's guarantee too!
For it to be a dual fuel radiator you will need to also purchase a T-Piece and the relevant heating element. For the electric radiator, you will need to purchase the relevant heating element and fluid. Your heating element wattage will vary depending on which sized radiator you choose. To view our collection of heating elements simply click here.
• Available in 6 different sizes
• In a Textured Matt Black finish
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Dual Fuel or Electric
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 1650 - 4084
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 2086 - 5162
• Heat Output (Watts) - 484 - 1198
• Weight ranging from 8 - 18kg
• Radiator valves and heating element sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here