Uniquely designed for everyone with great taste and attention to detail, the Brenton Fornax Stainless Steel Curved Heated Towel Rail Radiator presents you with the opportunity to complete your bathroom with a piece of art that will also keep you warm and cosy.
The Fornax is made from the highest grade stainless steel material and in compliance with the EN442 standard. Why this means for you is extreme heat conductivity, energy-efficient performance and impressive durability. Really impressive - Reina offers this piece with 25 years guarantee. Features:
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 783 - 3025
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 990 - 3824
• Heat Output (Watts) - 230 - 887
• Available in Polished Chrome
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 8 - 12
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here