The reasons for choosing simplistic design go beyond being trendy. Minimalism means decluttering your home, which means decluttering your mind. And if there is one perfect way to declutter your home and keep it warm, it is the Reina Flat Vertical Panel Designer Radiator 1800 x 514mm - specifically the one with anthracite finish.
Durable and functional, the Flat Vertical heating unit also comes with a dual fuel option and a generous 5 year guarantee. Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 4275 or 7696
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 5404 or 9728
• Heat Output (Watts) - 1254 or 2257
• Available in Anthracite
• Available in H1800 x W514mm - Single or Double Panel
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 25.1 - 44.6
Sometimes classic just won't do, which is where bespoke designs come in. This radiator is available in a range of custom RAL colour options meaning you can personalise this stunning rad to your home's own style. If you're interested in a bespoke colour radiator please contact our sales team on 01202 612808 or fill out our contact form here and one of our team will be in touch.
• Choose from 40 exciting RAL colours
• All in a gloss finish so any scuffs can be easily wiped away.
• Covered in a powder coated finish for extra durability against scratches and dents.
• No need to wait around, quick delivery within 7 working days!*
If you’re interested in choosing your own bespoke radiator finish, please contact our sales team on 01202 612800.
*Subject to stock availability.
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here