Right on the verge of practical simplicity and unique sophistication, the Reina Mirus Designer Steel Bathroom Heated Towel Rail Radiator is for all stylish, financially conscious home owners out there. Why financially conscious? First of all, this high quality steel radiator manufactured according to the EN442 international standards offers extreme value for its price. But what's more, it's high heat conductivity and efficient performance means a lot of savings for you.
Choose between two different sizes and get yours today with 5 years manufacturer guarantee. Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 1121 - 1447
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 1417 - 1830
• Heat Output (Watts) - 329 - 424
• Available in Chrome
• Available in 2 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 10 or 12
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here