Add a touch of class and a whole lot of warmth and cosiness to your home with the Reina Nerox Single Panel Horizontal Designer Stainless Steel Radiator in beautiful satin. Built to last, this heating unit comes with 25 years manufacturer guarantee for complete peace of mind. But it's not just about durability. The Nerox radiator is produced out of the highest grade stainless steel with extreme attention to detail. It comes with a dual fuel option and is offered in five different sizes - so that you can choose this product whatever your specific needs may be. Features:
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50ºC) - 1232 - 3520
• Heat Output (BTU 60ºC) - 1557 - 4449
• Heat Output (Watts) - 361 - 1032
• Available in Satin
• Available in 5 different sizes
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time of 3 - 6 days
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Material - Stainless Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 6 - 15
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here