Horizontal radiators are classic and like any classic, they will always be in style. The Reina Neva Horizontal Single & Double Panel Oval Tube Designer Radiator size 550x590 offers a million features you will love. First of all, its beautiful anthracite finish is sure to enhance the design of your space. The high heat conductivity and energy efficiency mean warmth and comfort for you and your entire family, plus the excellent craftsmanship and top class materials used to manufacture it guarantees its durability.
This radiator comes with a 5 year warranty and a dual fuel option.Features:
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 1342 or 2147
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 1696 or 2713
• Heat Output (Watts) - 393 or 629
• Available in Anthracite
• Available in H550 x W590mm - Single or Double Panel
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating
• Material - Steel
• Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 12 - 20
Sometimes classic just won't do, which is where bespoke designs come in. This radiator is available in a range of custom RAL colour options meaning you can personalise this stunning rad to your home's own style. If you're interested in a bespoke colour radiator please contact our sales team on 01202 612808 or fill out our contact form here and one of our team will be in touch.
• Choose from 40 exciting RAL colours
• All in a gloss finish so any scuffs can be easily wiped away.
• Covered in a powder coated finish for extra durability against scratches and dents.
• No need to wait around, quick delivery within 7 working days!*
If you’re interested in choosing your own bespoke radiator finish, please contact our sales team on 01202 612800.
*Subject to stock availability.
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here