Eco friendly, easy to prepare and highly flexible, Thermogroup's Econoplan Self Levelling Compound is perfect to use if you're laying carpet or wooden flooring over your underfloor heating system. Simply put, this should be used to fix your insulation boards to the substrate, then once you've laid your choice of underfloor heating system, you add another layer to cover the underfloor heating before laying your choice of floor. If you're looking to lay tiles, you can still use this compound to fix your insulation boards, but for the second layer, you'll need to use Thermogroup's Flexible Tile Adhesive.
This professional compound is cement based, fibre reinforced, and protein free using a mix of high quality raw materials. Simply mix with 5 litres of clean and cool water, stir continuously for 2 minutes using a drill and whisk attachment then use immediately. Once poured onto your prepared subfloor, you can spread with a smooth edge trowel or a spiked roller for a smooth and even finish. It can create a bed of between 2 - 50mm and sets quickly so you get on with laying your floor.
• 25kg self levelling compound to prepare your underfloor heating before laying carpet, laminate or vinyl flooring
• Creates a bed of 2 - 50mm in one pour
• Made from eco friendly high quality raw materials
• Cement based with fibre reinforcement and protein free
• Can be used for commercial or domestic applications
• Pumpable formula
• Highly flexible
• Quick to set
• BS EN ISO 9001 and quality control certifications
• Compressive strength N/mm2 (air cured at 20C): 1 day - 10.0, 7 days - 35.0, 28 days - 40.0
• Flexural strength N/mm2: 7 days - 3.0, 28 days - 10.0
• Shelf life - 12 months in a cool and dry area
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here