Designed to use with electric underfloor heating, this flexible tile adhesive from Thermosphere will cover your cable or mat underfloor heating system and fix your tiles to the floor. Using an eco friendly formula, this adhesive is anti-stain and water mark proof making it perfect to use in bathrooms. You can also use it to fix your insulation boards to your substrate prior to laying your underfloor heating system.
It's super flexible, can be used to fix porcelain, ceramic and natural stone tiles, and will be ready to walk on and grout after only 3 hours. It has an improved slip resistance and can create a 3 - 12mm bed depth. You can also use it to fix an insulation board prior to laying your underfloor heating.
• Flexible tile adhesive to cover your electric underfloor heating system and fix your tiles in place
• Can also be used to lay your insulation boards prior to laying your underfloor heating
• Eco friendly
• Highly flexible - S1 flexible to EN 12004
• Rapid set properties - groutable and walkable within 3 hours
• Creates a bed of 1 - 20mm of adhesive
• Coverage: 6.25 - 7.5m2
• Water resistant so suitable for bathrooms, wetrooms, steam rooms and swimming pools
• Before tiling, your substrate must be clean, dry and free of dust, dirt, oil and grease - see recommended extras for a suitable primer
• Conforms to BS EN 12004 C2 FT S1
• Open/working time: approximately 30 minutes at 20C
• Before grouting time: approximately 3 hours depend on the room temperature and substrate. It will increase with lower temperatures and reduced at higher temperatures.
• Tiling onto an impervious substrate with a non porous tile will increase the set time
• Shelf life: 6 months if stored correctly
• Suitable for: ceramic, porcelain, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, quartz, granite, composite, terracotta, mosaic and quarry tiles
• Substrate suitability: sand/cement screed, concrete, plywood overlay (minimum 12mm), chipboard overlay (minimum 18mm), electric underfloor heating, wet underfloor heating, tile backer boards, econoboard coated and uncoated insulation boards, tile on tile, flooring grade asphalt and bitumen, andrydite screeds, plaster/plasterboard, fibre cement sheet, cement/sand render, concrete brick/block, existing vinyl tiles
• Not suitable for T & G floorboards, floating floors, steel/metal surfaces, fibreglass and green screed
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here