Easy to install, super stylish and incredibly convenient, this dry electric towel rail from Thermogroup has swivel rails that allows you to pull out each individual rail at different angles and when you're done, you can simply push them back against the wall for a unimposing look.
Made from premium grade Stainless Steel, this towel rail has a dry electric element that allows you to simply wire into your existing mains electrics and control independently from your central heating system, without the need to pre-fill with expensive fluid. And with a handy on/off switch on the rail, you can easily install without the need for an extra boost switch.
It's also super energy efficient thanks to its low wattage, yet it will quickly and effectively dry and warm your towels in style.
• Dry electric element heated swivel rail towel rail
• Made from high quality 304 Stainless Steel with a durable polished finish
• 550 x 550mm
• Output: 45W
• 32mm round upright rails with 22mm diameter bars
• Simply wire into your existing electrical circuit
• Available with exposed (plug in) wiring only
• On/off switch on the rail for convenience
• Energy efficient with a low wattage without compromising on heat output and comfort
• Rapid and responsive heat output
• Safe to use in bathroom environments
• 5 year guarantee
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here