For a premium underfloor heating system that's easy to install and highly efficient, the Thermosphere Underfloor Mesh EZ 100 W/m² Underfloor Heating Mat Set could be the right choice for you. This kit is perfect if you've been looking for an additional heat source for retro fitting into your home. It can also be used to provide a primary heat source in a well insulated new build home.
Completely unique in the UK market, this system uses a TwistedTwin™ heating cable that's super high in quality. Not only do the heating cables come with a tough fluoropolymer coating on the outside and on the internal conductors, it also has a continuous armoured earth sheath and multi strand twin conductors to protect you and your family as well as providing unparalleled efficiency. Completely unique, these cables are twisted together to give you a more robust and workable underfloor heating system thanks to it's ability to eliminate the electromagnetic field, further neutralising the stress, expansion and contraction of the cable along the entire length.
Not only is Thermosphere Underfloor Mesh incredibly safe and efficient, it's also super easy and quick to install. Thanks to the LayFlat technology, the self adhesive fibreglass mesh sticks to your substrate and stops the mesh floating in the levelling compound or rising up through the tile adhesive. As well as the super thin cables, the matting also has a low profile cold tail connection that allows you to lay the mesh flat on the floor, even when laying on curved corners.
At just 3.5mm in thickness, this heating mat is also safe to use in wet areas and is an incredibly efficient way to warm your bathroom. It's also suitable to use on concrete and timber substrates but a layer of insulation should be used for maximum efficiency. If you're using with timber substrates, you should use the a coated insulation board. For concrete substrates, you should use an uncoated insulation board.
You can use this product under carpet, laminate, wooden or tiled flooring. For installation under carpet, laminate or wooden flooring, simply use a layer of self-levelling compound over the top of the matting, for tiled flooring you'll need to use a layer of flexible tile adhesive (sold separately - see recommended extras).
To top it off, this product also comes with a lifetime guarantee so you know you've bought a product that's built to last.
• Comes with: Thermosphere Underfloor Mesh self adhesive mat, factory test certificate & an installation guide
• 100W/m² matting is designed for using as a secondary heat source or as a primary heat source in well insulated new build homes
• Made in Germany to the highest European standards
• TwistedTwin heating cable is incredibly safe, robust and longer lasting than others available on the market
• LayFlat technology makes installation super easy
• High grab self-adhesive mesh made from high quality fiberglass
• Cables are only 3.5mm thick
• Incredibly energy efficient
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Can be installed on concrete and timber substrates
• If installing on concrete substrates it's recommended to use an uncoated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• If installing on timber substrates it's recommended to use a coated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
• Width: W500mm (430mm heated)
• Maximum thickness: 3.5mm
• Output: 100W/m2
• Maximum operating temperature: 29C
Heat up times:
• Concrete & 50mm Econoboard: 30 minutes
• Concrete & 10mm Econoboard: 1 hour
• Un-insulated concrete: 5 hours
• Concrete & sub surface insulation: 3 hours
• Chipboard & 10mm Econoboard: 30 minutes
• Un-insulated chipboard: 1 hour
Size & output information:
3 x 0.5m 150W output
4 x 0.5m 200W output
5 x 0.5m 250W output
6 x 0.5m 300W output
7 x 0.5m 350W output
8 x 0.5m 400W output
10 x 0.5m 500W output
12 x 0.5m 600W output
16 x 0.5m 800W output
20 x 0.5m 1000W output
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here