Super stylish, super energy efficient with low running costs, this stunning square single ended towel rail from Thermogroup can be used by itself, or with multiple, creating a unique look in your bathroom. Using a dry electric element, this bar doesn't need pre-filling with fluid, or connecting to your central heating system, giving you flexibility when designing your bathroom.
Made from Stainless Steel, this square shaped towel rail has a contemporary polished finish and is suitable to use in wet areas. It can be controlled using a boost switch (sold separately) or through Thermogroup's Dual Control Thermotouch 4.3dC Thermostat to control your towel rail and underfloor heating with one device.
• Square single ended 12V towel rail
• Made from premium quality 304 Stainless Steel with a polished finish
• Two sizes available - 400 x 32 x 100mm / 600 x 32 x 100mm
• Output: 17W / 18W
• Dry electric element
• Energy efficient and low running costs
• Concealed wiring
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Use one or combine multiple rails for a stylish look
• Quick to heat up times
• Comes with: 1 x thermorail, fixing spigot, allen key, adhesive and a dress ring
• 12V transformer, boost switch and Thermorail mounting kit sold separately
• IP44 rated
• 5 year guarantee
• A 12V transformer is required for safe installation - see recommended extras - to work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you're installing
• Maximum distance to transformer: 2m
• Transform cable connections: 300mm long and can be extended if required
• This product should be installed on an RCD protected circuit and installed by a qualified professional electrician
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here