Enviably stylish, easy to install and energy efficient, this single bar heated towel rail from Thermogroup comes with a gorgeous polished Stainless Steel finish for a look you'll love.
Beautifully curved, this heated towel bar can be used singularly or why use multiple rails to create a unique and stylish scheme. Using a dry electric element, these towel rails don't need to be plumbed into your central heating, and they don't need pre-filling with fluid. Simply install and control using a thermostat with your underfloor heating or a boost switch (sold separately - see recommended extras).
Made from premium grade Stainless Steel and using a low voltage of only 12V, these towel rails are extremely energy efficient and low cost to run. They're also quick to heat up and safe to use in bathrooms.
• Rounded single 12V towel rail
• Made from premium quality 304 Stainless Steel with a polished finish
• Two sizes available - 450 x 32 x 100mm / 632 x 32 x 100mm
• Output: 17W / 18W
• Dry electric element
• Energy efficient and low running costs
• Concealed wiring
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Use one or combine multiple rails for a stylish look
• Quick to heat up times
• Comes with: 1 x thermorail, fixing spigot, allen key, adhesive and a dress ring
• 12V transformer, boost switch sold separately
• IP44 rated
• Also available with a gold, matt black and brushed stainless steel finish - please call our sales team on 01202 612808 for prices and delivery estimates
• 5 year guarantee
• A 12V transformer is required for safe installation - see recommended extras - to work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you're installing
• Maximum distance to transformer: 2m
• Transform cable connections: 300mm long and can be extended if required
• This product should be installed on an RCD protected circuit and installed by a qualified professional electrician
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here