Accessibility Statement for Only Radiators
Beyond Retail Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Only Radiators is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Only Radiators. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Only Radiators:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: Units 1 & 2, Building 446, Aviation Business Park, Bournemouth Airport, BH23 6NW
Accessibility of Only Radiators relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Only Radiators, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Only Radiators:
- Colour contrast: Some areas of the website do not have sufficient colour contrast because brand guidelines. We have improved these since the last review in February and are planning on improving this further in the near future.
- Old blog posts: There are a lot of old blog articles on this website, which may not be written using clear language and do not have accessible images.
- Product reviews: These are user generated reviews and therefore we cannot ensure the quality of the content.
- Third party widgets: We have identified that the Yotpo, Live Chat and Trustpilot widgets have a few accessibility issues. We have logged a ticket for this to improve in the future.
- Delivery step: When changing delivery type in the delivery step focus is lost. We have logged a ticket for this to improve in the future.
- My account address lightbox: It is not clear where the focus is when using the account lightbox. We have logged a ticket for this to improve in the future.
- Product gallery images: Currently product gallery images use the product name for alt text. We have logged a ticket for this to improve in the future.
Beyond Retail Ltd assessed the accessibility of Only Radiators by self-evaluation.
This statement was updated on 30 June 2021.
Read Our Blog
Connect With Us
Connect with Only Radiators to hear about the latest news, updates and offers.