Only Radiators Corrosion Inhibitor - 1 Litre Bottle
Protect your radiators and keep them working well for years to come with our corrosion inhibitor. Designed to inhibit scale, corrosion, boiler noise and hydrogen gassing in indirect heating systems, this is the product you need to improve the effectiveness of your radiators.
Our corrosion inhibitor can be used on any radiator material including steel, copper and aluminium. It’s effective with hard and soft water systems and is both non toxic & biodegradable. 1 bottle will treat approximately 10 radiators, so you can give multiple radiators in your home a tune up.
• 1L bottle treats approximately 10 radiators
• Effectively prevents scale and corrosion
• Suitable for all metals including aluminium
• Non-toxic and biodegradable
• Designed for effective use with both soft and hard water
Product Code W1-INHIBITOR Type Radiator Accessories
- Delivery & Returns
Enter your intended delivery address postcode.
COVID-19 Update (30/03/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
How much does delivery cost?
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 612808.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions