COVID-19 Update (24/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
A message from Elliot Lees-Bell, Managing Director.
Firstly, our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19.
Our customer service and sales teams are now working from home and will be on-hand to answer any questions and help with your order. Our warehouse remains open and our team are practising high levels of hygiene and cleanliness to protect their own wellbeing and to safeguard our customers.
All deliveries are continuing as normal and we are in constant contact with our delivery partners to ensure that the safest practices are being followed. They'll sign on your behalf upon delivery, where possible sanitise hands prior to arrival and handling goods, and keep a sensible distance at all times.
The future is a little uncertain. There's likely to be some delays with delivery and stock arriving from our manufacturers, but we are still taking orders as usual. Products that are shown as ‘In Stock’ on our website are available to ship right away. At the moment, products with an estimated lead time (e.g. 3 - 7 days) will be fulfilled, but may take a little longer than usual.
As the next few days and weeks unfold we might have to take additional steps to protect both you and our staff - rest assured, we'll keep you updated along the way.
Thank you for your patience and support, and from all of us at Only Radiators we hope you stay safe and healthy.
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
How much does delivery cost?
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 612808.