COVID-19 Update (April 2021)
- Our website, warehouse and all courier partners are open and fully operational
- Our customer service and sales teams are available via email and live chat
- Stock availability for some items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 days) or backorder date (e.g. Delivery from [date]) is occasionally falling short, and we would like to sincerely apologise if you are affected. We advise ordering 'In Stock' lines if you are working to very tight deadlines. Please see our note below.
How long will my delivery take?
Of the 5,000+ products we offer, around 1,000 lines are ready for immediate dispatch directly from our warehouse - these items are labelled as ‘In Stock’ or ‘Next Day Delivery.’
Other items will show an estimated lead time, such as 2-4 or 3-7 working days, and are ordered on-demand from our brand partners right away. This information is shown on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
If desired, you will be able to split your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
Items showing ‘Delivery from [Date]’ are available to pre-order, and will be placed on back-order. There’s no need to worry about double delivery costs: any pre-order products in your basket will be split from your main delivery free of charge, therefore will not hold up your main order. These will be delivered as soon as they arrive in our warehouse.
We are currently seeing reduced accuracy with the stock information we get from our brand partners as well as unexpected delays to stock arriving in the UK. Although we are still meeting the vast majority of these lead times, we advise ordering 'In Stock' items if you are working to tight deadlines. We guarantee that we are doing everything in our power to minimise any delays, but we ask for your understanding about the impacts of Covid-19 and Brexit on our supply chain.
Our sales team are happy to specifically check any products not displaying as 'In Stock' - simply open a Live Chat with us or pop us an email.
Is delivery free of charge?
- Yes, we offer free standard delivery on UK mainland orders, but some area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer premium next day and weekend services on 'In Stock' items from as little as £4.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order, although we do give you the option of splitting deliveries within the checkout if you would prefer to receive relevant items as quickly as possible via multiple consignments.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some harder-to-reach areas of mainland UK for large or fragile items that are sent by pallet. These charges are displayed within the checkout, before any confirmation is required.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please contact us via email or live chat.
Returns & Collections
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
Read Our Blog
Connect With Us
Connect with Only Radiators to hear about the latest news, updates and offers.