With its traditional design the Butler & Rose Horizontal Designer Column Style White Radiator is made to enhance any interior - whether by adding to the classic atmosphere or by disrupting the contemporary one to create eclectic feel.
Made of top class steel it features high heat conductivity and durability. You can choose the power source as it is compatible for both central heating and electricity. This radiator is designed in full compliance with the EN442 European standard for high quality and carries a 5-year warranty. The 500x785 version is available in 2, 3 and 4 columns.
Note: Radiator legs sold separately.
• Dimensions - H500 x W785mm
• Available in a White finish
• Heat Output (BTU 50°C) - 2145 - 3768
• Heat Output (BTU 60°C) - 2711 - 4763
• Heat Output (Watts) - 629 - 1105
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Dual Fuel or Electric
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Weight ranging from 18 - 30kg
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Sometimes classic just won't do, which is where bespoke designs come in. This radiator is available in a range of custom RAL colour options meaning you can personalise this stunning rad to your home's own style. If you're interested in a bespoke colour radiator please contact our sales team on 01202 612808 or fill out our contact form here and one of our team will be in touch.
• Choose from 40 exciting RAL colours
• All in a gloss finish so any scuffs can be easily wiped away.
• Covered in a powder coated finish for extra durability against scratches and dents.
• No need to wait around, quick delivery within 7 working days!*
If you’re interested in choosing your own bespoke radiator finish, please contact our sales team on 01202 612808.
*Subject to stock availability.
Free delivery on UK mainland orders. Area exclusions and surcharges apply. We also offer next day and weekend services on certain items starting at £7.99.
Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated
lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri)
. Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply
to the complete order.
If you're particularly urgent, we can often arrange for delivery directly from the manufacturer, or we may be able to split your order into multiple deliveries rather than collating at our warehouse first. Surcharges may apply. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to help.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here