We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the DQ Heating Old Buckenham Wall Mounted Luxury Traditional Heated Towel Rail
RRP £139 Was £127.99
The Wall Mounted Luxury Old Buckenham Heated Towel Rail made by DQ Heating is a traditional radiator handmade out of top class brass and with additional heating columns to provide extra warmth and comfort to your bathroom and dry even more towels even faster. With a fixed height of 789mm and 3 width options it's a great addition to anyone's home. Order it complete with a chrome, brushed gold, antique brass or polished nickel finish and enjoy it for a long, long time with 5 years manufacturer guarantee.Please note: This is a special order radiator that is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- Beautiful handmade traditional Heated Towel Rail
- Heat Output (BTU) - please select size option to view BTU's in right hand side specification table.
- Available in different finishes
- Available in different sizes
- Fuel Source Option - Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
- The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only or dual fuel, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
- Please note: for the electric and dual fuel options, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
- Material - Brass
- Product's Dry Weight (kgs) - 15 - 25
|Type||Designer Heated Towel Rails|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Face (mm)More information||250|
|Wall to Pipe Centres (mm)More information||50|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||32|
Wall to Face
Wall to face is the distance from the wall to the furthest point on the front of the radiator. This figure is an indicator of how far your product will protrude into the room.
Wall to Pipe Centres
This measurement will show you how far from the wall the centre of the pipes for your radiator will need to be. It is an indication of how far away the pipe inlets for the radiator need to be from the wall which is useful if you are looking to install a radiator using your existing pipework.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.