Thermosphere 7.6iG Glass Programmable Thermostat - Black Glass
This gorgeous modern thermostat for underfloor heating will help to propel your home into the modern era. With its sleek black glass fascia and led back light, it will look amazing in your home whilst still being extremely practical with all its features. Features like its improved 7 day 6 event schedule which will give you the benefit of being able to plan the temperature you want from when you wake up to when you go back to sleep, customising it to suit your needs.Features:
You might even be in the situation where you have someone you don't like coming round at 12 o'clock on Tuesday but family arriving at 3? Just plan to turn the temperature down for 12 and wear a nice warm dressing gown! Then plan to warm up the room just after they leave and before your family arrives. Sublime controlling my friend.
Also with its floor and ambient temperature sensors you will be fully informed on the progress this device has in making sure your home is always warm and welcoming (for when you want it to be). So if you want an amazing underfloor heating thermostat, that will offer great versatile control over your underfloor heating, then choose this thermostat. It even comes with an amazing 3 year warranty!
• In a striking Black Glass finish
• IP30 rating
• Easy to use on/off buttons
• Improved 7 day 6 event schedule
• 6 heating events at weekends
• Simple settings menu
• Simple temperature adjustment
• Floor temperature sensor
• Ambient temperature sensor
• 3 year warranty
• Height: 85mm
• Width: 85mm
Product Code SCP-B-01 Global Trade Item Number 5060291065336 Type Programmable Thermostats Brand Thermosphere Finish Black Glass Style Modern Popular Features Slimline Design Width (mm) 85 Height (mm) 85 GuaranteeMore information 3 Years
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (02/11/2020)
- Our website, warehouse and all courier partners are open and fully operational
- Our customer service and sales teams are working safely from home and are available via email and live chat
- Stock availability for some items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 days) or backorder date (e.g. Delivery from [date]) is occasionally falling short, and we would like to sincerely apologise if you are affected. We advise ordering 'In Stock' lines if you are working to very tight deadlines. Please see our note below.
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’ and ‘Next Day Delivery Available’. Other items show an estimated delivery time, such as 2-4 or 3-7 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
If desired, you will be able to split your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
An important note on lead times and order delays: We are currently seeing reduced accuracy with the stock information we get from our brand partners. Although we are still meeting the vast majority of these lead times, we advise ordering 'In Stock' items if you are working to tight deadlines.
Of the 5,000+ products we offer, around 1,000 products are ready to ship directly from our own distribution centre (and marked as 'In Stock' or 'Next Day Delivery'). Items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 working days) are ordered on-demand from our brand partners. Items showing 'Delivery from [date]' are on back-order, and currently we're seeing more delays here than usual. We promise we are doing everything in our power to minimise and solve these issues, but we want to be up front about the impacts of Covid-19 and Brexit on our supply chain.
Our sales team are always happy to specifically check any products not displaying an 'In Stock' message - simply open a Live Chat with us or pop us an email.
Is delivery free of charge?
- Yes, we offer free standard delivery on UK mainland orders, but some area exclusions and surcharges apply*. We also offer premium next day and weekend services on 'In Stock' items from as little as £4.99.
- Items that are not available for next day or premium deliveries will display an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply to the complete order, although we do give you the option of splitting deliveries within the checkout if you would prefer to receive relevant items as quickly as possible via multiple consignments.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, as well as to some harder-to-reach areas of mainland UK for large or fragile items that are sent by pallet. These charges are displayed within the checkout, before any confirmation is required.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (valves, brackets, hooks, heating controls etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please contact us via email or live chat.
Returns & Collections
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
- Reviews (2)
- Customer Questions